Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - To get the revering lights/sensors to work on my Laguna Previlege I have to push the gearstick slightly further back and hold it. I guess the position of the microswitch is slightly wrong but where is the switch? Is it in the gearbox or is it somewhere accessable. Any help would be very much appreciated

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forums.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to assist with your post

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
49 Posts
switch

Yep if you turn the left side wheel on full lock its tucked up by the driveshaft. you can see the wire going to a green plug.When you unscrew it be careful cos gearbox fluid will leak out so get ready to replace with a new one straight away. and dont forget to top up gearbox when done.Switch is about £7 from renault.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent - thank you very much for the reply. I'll have a look at the weekend. I reckon I'll change the gearbox oil at the same time in case it's sludging up a bit - Peter

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi

Can anyone tell me / show a piccy of where this would be on a 6-Speed 1.9 dci box?

I'm having similar issues with the reversing sensors only working without reversing light bulbs inserted. and if the bulbs are in they glow dim and the sensors don't work at all.

Cheers

MAQ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts