Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ppl.My question is this.
Is £1,500 a good price for an 54 plate laguna II 1.9 dci?It's the 120 bhp version,done 114,000 on the clock.It's got fully stamped renault service history upto & including 09.It's just had a new back axle,(the last one was bent!).The engine seems to be good on it,(goes like a rocket :d).

All the electrics work,I.E auto wipers,auto lights,windows etc.etc.Stainless steel exhaust through out,& last but not least new tyres all round.

Also t&t for about 10 months :cool:

So i'm hopeing you good ppl here will tell if this is good or not,& also beside looking out for electircal faults,is there any thing else i should be aware of?

Thx for your valuable input ppl

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
It's too expensive. If the mileage were 40,000 then the price would just about be correct.

There are SO many Lagunas around that you don't need to touch a car with that kind of mileage. To put it into perspective, I bought a 1.6 with 66,000 miles on a 52 plate for £425, and it's a great car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.