Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Sorry about this as I might sound like a right muppet if this has already been asked, the thing is I only have 1 key card & it is playing up so I have looked on e-bay & there are some for sale on there, they all say that thay need to be reprogrammed & I was wondering if this was possible o& if it is how much it costs before I attempt to bid for one.
Someone in the forum has been kind enough to send me a link to have mine repaired but at the moment it's not feesable for me to be without the one I have (might have chance in 2 weeks time whilst off work), but I could do with a spare just in case.
Thnks in advance for any help
Malc

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Yes as Davesss says a waste of money buying any card off ebay.

A card from a dealer will be from £120 inclusive of programming, some dealers are more expensive than others so if you can phone around for a price.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The problem I have is that I have to really press the button to lock the car & "bend" the corner slightly to unlock the car, this is more of a problem especially when trying to unlock all doors with the card (& the kids are trying to get in when its still locked)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is the key playing up as in you are unable to lock/ unlock the vehicle or you have a starting problem?:tumbleweed:
The problem I have is that I have to really press the button to lock the car & "bend" the corner slightly to unlock the car, this is more of a problem especially when trying to unlock all doors with the card (& the kids are trying to get in when its still locked)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts