Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I recently purchased a laguna grand tour sport 2.0dci , first of all when accelerating I would get the Check injection System warning which would stop the cruise control working and the bit on the instrument panel which shows when to change gear , then I got the check anti pollution system , I have a clip and the following codes show , DTC200262 PARTICLE FILTER SIGNAL DTC083362 CLUTCH SWITCH SIGNAL CONSISTANCY SIGNAL & DTC1525F3 CONSISTENT MULTIPLEX SIGNALS FOR CC/SS the strange thing is the car drives fine no power loss or anything , I do know that the reverse sensor needs replaced on the gearbox but I would doubt it’s anything to do with it . Any help would be appreciated . Thanks

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
37,707 Posts
Your DPF pressure sensor, check this it has a rubber type pipe going from your dpf to this sensor,,
If it has a small hole/rip it will give this fault
Cruise control will be switched off by the ECU if ECU detects a fault
Clutch switch, possibly, because Cruise has been disabled
These codes are they all one DTC200262 or DTC 2002 then 62 (signal comparison fault/failure )

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello thanks for the reply , the DTC codes are all in one without a space , is clip referring to the reverse switch or switch on the actual clutch pedal?

·
37,707 Posts
Clutch signal is because of CC/SL this is because of this,= sort your DPF out first..
Have you checked how much ash is in your DPF..
clutch signal works off CC/SL

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are we talking about the actual switch on the clutch pedal ? Yes it says there was 15g of suit ?

·
37,707 Posts
No fault with your clutch signal ignore it, its all down to your DPF, Once DPF fault is sorted CC/SL will work and clutch signal will be complete again..

·
37,707 Posts
Not a clue, follow the pipe from the DPF, it will lead to the sensor, .
Your fault is pointing to a hole/split in the rubber pipe

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update on the problem , was indeed the rubber pipes from the Pressure sensor , now replaced and no faults , just to add Renault only sell as a complete unit , there is a repair kit which I got I ebay which done the trick .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts