Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m going to buy one of these cars and was looking into getting one of them stereos with a 10” screen so my passenger is entertained. All I know though about the stereo is it’s double slot (so 2 din).

Currently it just has a cd player and a empty slot underneath that so don’t want leave it bog standard, not when my front passenger could be entertained.

any old school drivers here from 2000 era that drive a Laguna? Anybody could take the measurements for me, would appreciate your hand.

Update if you don’t understand what stereo I mean I want then I want something like this: IAUCH 7"GPS Navigation Car Stereo support Bluetooth GPS Radio Mirror Link DAB+ WinCE Touch Screen Car DVD Player for VW TOURAN PASSAT Scirocco Beetle Golf MK5 MK6 SEAT Polo Tiguan EOS Skoda: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Or this:

ATOTO A6 Double Din Android Car Navigation Stereo with Dual Bluetooth - Standard A6Y2710SB 1G/16G Car Entertainment Multimedia Radio,WiFi/BT Tethering Internet,Support 256G SD &More https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B7K1NR7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LJmjFbZVF0EGN

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
24,455 Posts
Seems to be DoubleDin fascia adapter kits available for the Lag II
What the end look would be like not a scoobie but being as the single DIN version seems to match existing, shaped, fascia panel, confused.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your response. I think my car is a Lag I mate, think it would still fit?

Have noticed this touch screen stereo also comes with a cage, with the combined cost would probably be better off getting this:

That’s all of my last bit of money spent if I get that. But has a DVD player to watch movies in car as well as Bluetooth/Wireless for your mobile phone for hands free or streaming music. Now I’m not eating I should be able to afford as I only live on milkshakes and fortisips.
Edit: looks like I still need a fascia / cage so best to buy a cheaper one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts