Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, just new to the renault forums and in need of some good advice. I have a 95 laguna v6 (not the 24v unfortunatly) and seem to be having trouble sourcing upgrade parts exhaust system, decats etc and why is it that most lagunas seem to have four stud wheels and mine and a few others five ?? It would be great to get some good ideas on how to make my car alittle bit quicker than standard ! cheers.:confused:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi and welcome, Not sure if there is an exhaust available but a company called powerflow (who have franchise in most cities) can build one to you exact spec ie. loud, performance, twin or quad tail pipe etc. You have the 5 stud pattern due to being V6 so capable of higher top speed so they fit the extra stud for safety. There are various ways of increasing power, You can get a superchip fitted, drill the air box , fit a high flow air filter, doing all of these with the exhaust should see you release a few extra horses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great, thanks a million for the tips, looks like a made up exhaust is the way to go as well as the chip and induction kit and I might get a secondhand cat cut it out and have them fit it aswell ! got to be at least 10-20 bhp surely ? anyway watch this space and will let you know how I get on, thanks again :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
great, thanks a million for the tips, looks like a made up exhaust is the way to go as well as the chip and induction kit and I might get a secondhand cat cut it out and have them fit it aswell ! got to be at least 10-20 bhp surely ? anyway watch this space and will let you know how I get on, thanks again :)
Someone here will know but before you do the cat just make sure it only has 1 oxygen sensor some cars ahve another after the cat to make sure it's working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts