Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, after having a leak in this car it has now dries out but will not start... when keycard is inserted only certain things work ( windows/sunroof/radio but the rest will not come on and i cant start her up, what should I be checking.. cheers in advance

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi all, after having a leak in this car it has now dries out but will not start... when keycard is inserted only certain things work ( windows/sunroof/radio but the rest will not come on and i cant start her up, what should I be checking.. cheers in advance
This is going to sound really stupid to start with but how long have you had the car? it was 3 weeks after getting mine that i realised you cant start them if the car is in gear, i pushed it into gear accidentally hoovering inside and 45 minutes the nice RAC man put me in the picture, its a long shot and you've probably already tried that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No its not in gear, not all of the electronics kick in, its as if the keycard is only inserted paret of the way in... iv got a really bad feeling that its going to be the fuseboard and the black box thats attached to it, knowing my luck this will be the main computer... in fact does anyone know what this black box is???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts