Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I’m new here, I have browsed the forum and I did not found a problem like mine, in my Laguna tourer previlege 2003 I close the car with the hands free and the side lights stay on a little bit everything is normal but after when’d I try to open in the handle it does not open I have to open with the car in the normal way the hands free does not work in any door this has been like this for 3 months now :( do you have any idea about this problem:eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I own a 2004 Scenic which I just recently bought 2nd hand. In the paperwork with it, was a garage repair job under warranty. The original owner had problems with the the keyless entry. The garage marked it on a the job sheet as a Proximity sensor problem, which activates the keyless system when you get close to the car. Unfortunately the work sheet does not give details of what the dealer did to fix the problem. It may be similar in that it is a proximity sensor problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I own a 2004 Scenic which I just recently bought 2nd hand. In the paperwork with it, was a garage repair job under warranty. The original owner had problems with the the keyless entry. The garage marked it on a the job sheet as a Proximity sensor problem, which activates the keyless system when you get close to the car. Unfortunately the work sheet does not give details of what the dealer did to fix the problem. It may be similar in that it is a proximity sensor problem.

Do you know where the sensor is located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts