Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got or used one of those laser infered thermometer guns, kids want to know what to buy for my birthday, and i thought one of these might be useful addition to the toolkit.
Seen a few on ebay for about £25, it say's professional type.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not just cars they can be used around the house or workplace, best part about them is they are non contact, you just point the laser at the item you want to take the temp of then it is displayed on lcd on the rear of the gun,
there's no trying to get probes to stick in awkward places
(burnt fingers etc)

·
Registered
66 Posts
i used to use these when we were covering alarm activations at co-op stores everytime we went we had to check freezer temperatures etc etc , they are quite accurate to

S

·
0 Posts
Anybody got or used one of those laser infered thermometer guns, kids want to know what to buy for my birthday, and i thought one of these might be useful addition to the toolkit.
Seen a few on ebay for about £25, it say's professional type.
I know you might not want to catch the lurgy from the kids when they are poorly, but I think taking their temperature from across the street is taking things a bit too far! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
If you can get one for £25 you'll have done well.
The guys at my work use them for checking hot glue temperature on bookbinding machines - good way of double checking if you suspect a thermostat has failed.
I'm sure ours cost £120 :crazy:

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good one selwonk :) :)
But it,s not a thermometer gun i need for our three rugrats it,s a stun gun :d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts