Independent Renault Forums banner

128461 - 128480 of 128619 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,881 Posts
Well I can't let KW get all the glory!!
Morning lasters...

Last
Well hello Heather J, thought you had got lost or something, We don't see you in here very often these days.

Anyway, Happy new year Heather J.

Time to open the crypt again!!!

Another 29 hours of lastness spoiled by Heather J but Hey Ho there we go.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,163 Posts
Bloody hell Phil I thought I was the only person that spoke to you!
Even Heather made am appearance cos you weren't around, she came out as it was safer with you laid up

Hope your feeling better today (y)

Last

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,625 Posts
Morning lasters...
Phil's just after a bit of sympathy and chicken soup in bed, lazy git!😀 ..... Last.
Good morning baggy butt..sympathy is something I do not get from her in doors and the only one I do get some from is my youngest boy..as for the soup well the last one the wife made I brought it back up..:sick: and I dont eat food in bed..those crumbs get everywhere you know..now to comment on the IT comment from KW I can tell him I dont have or am an it in any shape or form..still feeling very unwell my end so now I off back to bed..

Last

·
Premium Member
14,881 Posts
Good morning baggy butt..sympathy is something I do not get from her in doors and the only one I do get some from is my youngest boy..as for the soup well the last one the wife made I brought it back up..:sick: and I dont eat food in bed..those crumbs get everywhere you know..now to comment on the IT comment from KW I can tell him I dont have or am an it in any shape or form..still feeling very unwell my end so now I off back to bed..

View attachment 181689

Last
mini hand vacuum by Black & Decker, very useful for those toast and biscuit crumbs!!!

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
23,625 Posts
Not one to be bothering my GP for everything ..only stepped into the surgery once since the new place has been open and that was to get my knees injected last year ..and hate taking pills and not a pill popper for this that and everything else..so just getting on with it and coping the best I can..simples..crumbs are handy Baggy should I get a case of hunger when the wife is out..with regards to living on borrowed time..there are some on here that might fall into that category..and that includes me..my funeral is paid for so no big deal really..

·
23,625 Posts
You will outlive us all
God wont take miserable grumpy barstewards and the devil has just said hell is full
Last
Who really wants to..nasty world we live in now and I feel sorry for my loved ones who have to live through all the sh1te thats coming..night all hope I feel better tomorrow so I can on here for longer..

Last

128461 - 128480 of 128619 Posts