Independent Renault Forums banner

128481 - 128500 of 128619 Posts

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,771 Posts
Morning Stu..have you been hanging around since you were last on..

View attachment 181722

Last
I’m always lurking about bud ... been quite busy here as now working in partnership with local council etc so doing good .. this you driving a KIA now ? What happened to the high n die?
Last

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,625 Posts
I’m always lurking about bud ... been quite busy here as now working in partnership with local council etc so doing good .. this you driving a KIA now ? What happened to the high n die?
Last
Hyundai went to youngest..his rio was just a bit to small for an expanding family with a grandson now on the way..looked at other makes but Kia / Hyundai still floated my boat so some of the same was on the cards..good news with the council contract..(y)

Last

·
22,771 Posts
Hyundai went to youngest..his rio was just a bit to small for an expanding family with a grandson now on the way..looked at other makes but Kia / Hyundai still floated my boat so some of the same was on the cards..good news with the council contract..(y)

Last

Last
Still loving my XTrail but been looking at the Koleos ..wife got a demonstrator Megane last year ..amazing car love it and daughter bought a MK3 Megane 1.5dci with 6k miles on ..amazing find and great buy shes averaging about 60mpg with it

Last

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,625 Posts
Still loving my XTrail but been looking at the Koleos ..wife got a demonstrator Megane last year ..amazing car love it and daughter bought a MK3 Megane 1.5dci with 6k miles on ..amazing find and great buy shes averaging about 60mpg with it

Last
Like I said whatever floats yer boat..would not go back to renault if the vehicle were free..🙂

·
22,771 Posts
Think I’ve been lucky never had any real issues with Renault although XTrail was replaced by Nissan after a few months due to electrical issues then what they called a catastrophic electrical issue resulting in me being stranded in fast lane of M8 :eek:

last

128481 - 128500 of 128619 Posts