Independent Renault Forums banner

128501 - 128520 of 128619 Posts

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,771 Posts
Picked dogs up from doggy day care both filthy and needing a bath as they've been running about in a muddy field all day

Last

·
Premium Member
14,881 Posts
Slept pretty well after a spag bol.

So the crypt was closed.

My OH returned quite blown about, successful shopping trip with MIL though.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,269 Posts
Morning one and all...
Survived the wind and rain overnight, now to pick up all the rubbish blown about!
Well, I'd only be sitting around drinking coffee otherwise, so gets me out from under the better halfs feet (and tongue) for a few minutes if nothing else! ;) ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,625 Posts
Morning one and all...
Survived the wind and rain overnight, now to pick up all the rubbish blown about!
Well, I'd only be sitting around drinking coffee otherwise, so gets me out from under the better halfs feet (and tongue) for a few minutes if nothing else! ;) ..... Last.
Morning Tony and lasters..rough night with us in more than one way..flu virus still not improving although the headache has gone for now..

Last

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,771 Posts
Morning one and all...
Got a lot of debris from wooded area about the garden along with usual rubbish ..forecast high winds the next few days so might just leave it till weekend before clearing it up

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,269 Posts
Got a lot of debris from wooded area about the garden along with usual rubbish ..forecast high winds the next few days so might just leave it till weekend before clearing it up

Last
Same here, so I'll be a lazy git and leave it til the weekend! ;)
All quiet at the moment, calm before the storm? ..... Last.

·
Premium Member
14,881 Posts
That's too long Phil!!!!

Knackered after the driving today in this crap weather.
Slept well after dinner and woke at 5 am.
edited update.

More gallivanting today, Ostomy club later on.

I'm Last!

·
Premium Member
14,881 Posts
Time to close the Crypt, baggy has arrived.

Lost a bit of filling last night while having a wee hours snack. Didn't have any dinner last night i was feeling a bit off.

Kracka wheat and Pepper Roule, a bit of hard pepper or the biscuit broke a filling!!!

So another visit to the dentist.

I'm Last!

128501 - 128520 of 128619 Posts