·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,785 Posts
Another day doing sod all her ....in fact might do sod all tomorrow

Last

·
Premium Member
14,998 Posts
Afternoon all, spent quite a while last night filling out a table of my blood pressure results for the last 6 weeks for my doctor to cast her eye over.
Was knackered at 08:00 and had a sleep, had breakfast at 10:00 and went back to sleep again.
Now having a late lunch!!!.

Rain has finally stopped for a while.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,313 Posts
You keep tempting me with your best Welsh lamb, but I had a course of hypnotherapy to make sure that resistance is not futile! 😁
Nice to see you "up and about" just don't leave it so long next time or us English will come and hunt you down..... Last.

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,707 Posts
You keep tempting me with your best Welsh lamb, but I had a course of hypnotherapy to make sure that resistance is not futile! 😁
Nice to see you "up and about" just don't leave it so long next time or us English will come and hunt you down..... Last.
Not really up and about TBH..seems to be worse today and antibiotics are not working..not that I thought they would for one minute..head is clanging and sounding like you have locked KW in the crypt and he is hammering to get out..
PS..ignore and leave the bu55er there..only been on facebook briefly to wish my sis a happy birthday..now back to bed again..I feel another enforced nap coming on..regards to Barb..hope this bad weather isnt getting her down..

Tara for now duck..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,313 Posts
Not really up and about TBH..seems to be worse today and antibiotics are not working..not that I thought they would for one minute..head is clanging and sounding like you have locked KW in the crypt and he is hammering to get out..
PS..ignore and leave the bu55er there..only been on facebook briefly to wish my sis a happy birthday..now back to bed again..I feel another enforced nap coming on..regards to Barb..hope this bad weather isnt getting her down..

View attachment 181962

Tara for now duck..

Last
Bad weather?... a couple of spots of rain and a bit breezy!
Where's the bloody snow we were promised? useless met office!
Glad ya still in the land of the living, even if below par, just get well soon, I've got no one to blame when I sh1t in KW's shoes when you aren't around! :D ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,707 Posts
I only get her Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so I'll send her over Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.. Give the girl the Sundays off! 😁..... Last.
Wadda you mean day off!!!..I need someone thats prepared to work over time and double time at the week ends for less than the minimum wage..

Now back to bed..thinking I'm now getting summat on top of what I already have..:sick:

Last

128601 - 128620 of 128791 Posts