Independent Renault Forums banner

128981 - 129000 of 129117 Posts

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,451 Posts
Not telling ya..want them for myself.. everything ok with you and yours Frank..you ok for booze..I mean who needs food when you needs your daily injection..if you die p1ssed at least you wont feel it so much..lol

Last
Thats being really selfish! you got no morals?:)

Yes Phil we are OK and keeping a low profile as it is becoming a way of life unfortunately.

Hope you and yours are feeling better now🤗

You hit a nerve asking if I have enough booze! Just what is enough!? got about enough for 2 weeks if I go easy but with the pubs shutting down cans etc will be as hard to get as bog rolls!!

Last

·
22,451 Posts
We did an asda shop online got to check out and the site went skewiff..when it came back I completed the shop and paid for it and got thankyou for your custom..come wednesday morning..no shopping arrived and the wife and I were forced out of hibernation and had to go to 3 places to just get what we could..now I have the dilemma that we dont have online banking and cant check if they charged us or not..could go down the bank I suppose but that means breaking our isolation again..wife is going nuts with me and telling me dont you dare go out..suppose she is right really but will have all this sh1te to sort out when and if they have charged us..never rains but it bleeding pours..

View attachment 182843

Last
Would advise you go online banking as once set up you can keep an eye on your money plus other benefits like if you misplace or lose your card you can immediately freeze it, very useful plus you don't have o go out like you have to now, you can phone but getting thro security is a ball ache, Worth considering Phil(y)

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,859 Posts
I'm fed up with constant phone calls from my bank telling me I've exceeded my overdraft limit. I mean, these people are supposed to be professionals, bound by the Banking Code and pillars of our society.
I'm just a pi5s head gambling addict and even I know you shouldn't lend money to people like me.
Last

·
22,451 Posts
I'm fed up with constant phone calls from my bank telling me I've exceeded my overdraft limit. I mean, these people are supposed to be professionals, bound by the Banking Code and pillars of our society.
I'm just a pi5s head gambling addict and even I know you shouldn't lend money to people like me.
Last
Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring,

Last

·
22,451 Posts
Hi Heather hope your keeping out of the dreaded lurgy! Not a good situation to be in, just hope it passes sooner than later (y) :eek:

·
Sexy at 71 super duper mod..
23,916 Posts
Afternoon one and all!!

Been home from work now for a week! Got so much done now I don't know what to be up to! LOL

Last
Jump in your row boat I could help you out..bet you have a sore back after all that slab lifting and I have some Fenbid Gel to sooth away the pain..my good deed for the day..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,199 Posts
Just in case you are getting excited Phil you have 1 day and 4 hours to go to beat me!!!

Aw, your not last ant more.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I would take mine but the aerial is a no no for a car wash!!!

Also it is seized in the the roof outlet otherwise I would be able to unscrew it.

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,388 Posts
Morning all....
All this talking of car washing has made me think of my dirty beast.... should I wash the car or cut the grass?
I might go crazy and do both!
The car is absolutely filthy, on the other hand the smallest of the two Chihuahua's that reign over me disapears when he goes up the end of the garden, so the grass could do with attention.....
Should I start a pole as to which is more in need of my ministrations?
I could even get the camera out and take a few "artful" shots of said grass and car.....
Then again, I can't do anything until she that thinks she must be obeyed gets out of her pit, then it's a cup of tea time so she can take her "morning pills" and dip the regulation 3 (each) rich tea fingers in it for the dogs and herself.
Then phone the quack for a prescription for steroides and antibiotics as she started with a fever and tight chest last night (not the dreaded c-19, it's a regular chest infection she gets (hopefully) has all the symptoms of that anyway, so no doubt it'll be an hours hold on the phone, then 99 questions to get to the "I'll sent it through to your chemists" line.....
Ah the choices the day brings!
Here's hoping yours are as stimulating as mine! ;) ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super duper mod..
23,916 Posts
Screw the car and likewise the grass ..look after Barb thats more important than either..if pygmy's move into the garden charge the bleeders rent..no doubt it will be the feckarewe tribe again and before you know it your garden with be full of scrap metal and horses and their rubbish..

Last

·
22,451 Posts
I would take mine but the aerial is a no no for a car wash!!!

Also it is seized in the the roof outlet otherwise I would be able to unscrew it.

I'm Last!
(n)(n)
I took my car to a hand wash service so no problems with aerials etc :giggle: (y) Don't trust the drive thro car wreckers!(n)(n)

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,859 Posts
Screw the car and likewise the grass ..look after Barb thats more important than either..if pygmy's move into the garden charge the bleeders rent..no doubt it will be the feckarewe tribe again and before you know it your garden with be full of scrap metal and horses and their rubbish..

Last
Before the wife used to set off for work she like to get tucked by a little man. It was her morning pygmy up.

Sorry could not resist it

Last

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
A bit lat opening the crypt, might catch a few stragglers!!!!

Picked up an old new headlight unit today, £22 for my scenic.

Looks like JIT as we are now on lockdown.

I'm Last!

128981 - 129000 of 129117 Posts