Independent Renault Forums banner

129021 - 129040 of 129064 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Flow is doing just fine thanks. Now that I'm trapped at home she keeps finding me things to do. :mad:
But I have a cunning plan. :coffee:
Just pretend I'm fixing the car, she doesn't know any different.;)

Keep going with the joke's lads:D

I'm last again.(y)

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,166 Posts
What a PITA to have a blood test today, receptionist on duty to police entrance to the surgery.

Queue about 15 deep, no mention on signage of what to do when visiting for an appointment.

As I was just on time for the appointment I walked past the queue and asked said receptionist what to do, called straight in and sat down in nurses wing waiting area. All the rest of the queue were waiting for repeat prescriptions.
Collected mine and daughters prescriptions after having bloods took.

Morrissons shopping was not too bad, limit on people in store and jumped queue as I use the mart cart, security guard allowed me through ahead of others.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
2,868 Posts
What have we got here then..we have a noob to have lots of fun with..Mwhahahahaha...

Last
He’s not just a new member but a spammer posting on virtually everything matey.
Come on buddy, it’s your big chance to get busy with the big ‘ammer. Go on lad!!!

Oh baggy, shut the bloody door!

Last

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,856 Posts
Morning all.....
Behave yourself, Phillip, ya old Welsh fart.
At least let him get his feet under the table before yu kick the chair from under him! ..... Last.
Will do..baggy knows best..do ya want first kick ? 😉

[email protected] davey.already notified the mod section while you was snoring earlier..at the mo he's just playing like a record and a stuck one at that..😂 he comes from bangla land like Lepu according to his details but dont you worry Dd will be all over him like a fly on :poop: and watchin his every move while stu sits there sucking on his ice cream. lol

EDIT>>> Dave Admin already bin there now checked..been having all the fun..Pete wont be a happy bunny..

Last

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,418 Posts
What a PITA to have a blood test today, receptionist on duty to police entrance to the surgery.

Queue about 15 deep, no mention on signage of what to do when visiting for an appointment.

As I was just on time for the appointment I walked past the queue and asked said receptionist what to do, called straight in and sat down in nurses wing waiting area. All the rest of the queue were waiting for repeat prescriptions.
Collected mine and daughters prescriptions after having bloods took.

Morrissons shopping was not too bad, limit on people in store and jumped queue as I use the mart cart, security guard allowed me through ahead of others.

I'm Last!
Wasn't you was it KW? 😁

Man who tried to jump Asda queue arrested after threatening staff :giggle:

Last

·
Premium Member
15,166 Posts
No it wasn't me, I said to the security guard if he could get the cart for me to sit on I would be grateful because after standing for the length of time it took to get in I might be on the floor and requiring assistance and left it at that, went to the end of the queue and sat on top of one of those concrete bollards.
I was sitting quite comfortably in the sun enjoying it and got a shout to come forward and was let in early.
Got in and got the mart cart and all OK.
I get breathless just standing so that is why I use the mart Cart.

Time to open the crypt again!!!

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,377 Posts
Morning all...
Close the chuffing door, we got frost here, just seen a couple of brass monkeys looking decidedly hacked off! 😁 ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 70 super duper mod..
23,856 Posts
I always get a greeting when I log in early..nice reports from Brenda and spam to clean..now look Bren if you want to send me love letters would you please use the conversation box not reports..the spammers are history I hit them out of the ball park.

Love Phil xxx

Last

·
Premium Member
15,166 Posts
That's long enough Phil.
Your not getting any where near a record, just dangling you on a string!!!!

I'm Last!

129021 - 129040 of 129064 Posts