Independent Renault Forums banner

129081 - 129100 of 129724 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,712 Posts
Just seen the funniest thing on facebook..harvey wongstien film and take off of star wars..just a shame I couldn't get it on here so you could all wet yer kn1ckers..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,450 Posts
Time to open the crypt!!!!

Been looking at making face masks, so much conflicting information.
One doctor say HEPA bags used for Hoovers, others Henry's, Henrietta's and another doctor going "Whoa NO" dangerous, HEPA filters have fibre glass in them, not good to breath through directly.

So Bit of a quandary as to what to use. I have all sorts of materials from cotton sheets to microfiber cloths and kitchen towels. Also some stretchy polyester fabric.

Any ideas post here.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,712 Posts
If you are self isolating do you need them..given that you are in a high risk group you should be staying in for gawd sake..
Morning all..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,516 Posts
Time to open the crypt!!!!

Been looking at making face masks, so much conflicting information.
One doctor say HEPA bags used for Hoovers, others Henry's, Henrietta's and another doctor going "Whoa NO" dangerous, HEPA filters have fibre glass in them, not good to breath through directly.

So Bit of a quandary as to what to use. I have all sorts of materials from cotton sheets to microfiber cloths and kitchen towels. Also some stretchy polyester fabric.

Any ideas post here.

I'm Last!
I'd try a small, strong plastic bag, saves all the messing about, catches any drool that might escape as well ..... Last.

·
Premium Member
15,450 Posts
If you are self isolating do you need them..given that you are in a high risk group you should be staying in for gawd sake..
Morning all..
Last
A bit difficult to self isolate and have bloods taken!!!

Started and run my other RX4 today, first crank and off she went.

I'm Last!

·
Premium Member
15,450 Posts
Scratch that, all the Chinese are closed!!!

I'm not travelling 11 miles to find they are all closed. Only one has the decency to show that they are closed on Google.

:mad:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,712 Posts
Wife didnt want lunch so just grabbed a few slices of ham and a tub of fruit cocktail for desert..will have to manage till later and until she is hungry..wimin is fickle..

Last

129081 - 129100 of 129724 Posts