Independent Renault Forums banner

129101 - 129120 of 130206 Posts

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
23,061 Posts
Nice n Sunny here too BUT THERE ARE FAR TO MANY ZOMBIES OUT AND ABOUT!!!!!!! IDIOTS
I take my dog out once a day for a short walk, before the virus if i saw more than 5 people it was unusual but now its ridiculous, sodding hoards of em about STAY AT HOME FFS!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,691 Posts
As they say you can't educate pork!!!

Very quiet where I am, just a small village and a volunteer run village shop and post office. Just the odd one about having a run or walk.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,949 Posts
Just seen the news..PM has been admitted to hospital..off to bed shortly..see you all in the morning..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,590 Posts
Morning all.
Another sunny day in Cheltenham, the binmen are out and about and the cars filthy dirty again after last night rain (I'm not bloody washing it again!)
I've encountered more people "getting fit" in the last week while walking our mutts than in the past 12 months, some look as if they're about to have a heart attack! you're fooling no one, you morons, take up tiddlywinks instead, if you drop down dead as I walk past you, that's just what I'll do! :D ..... Last.

·
23,061 Posts
Afternoon Phil, Baggy and all Lasters

Last

·
23,061 Posts
Diddlng ok thanks Phll (y) hope your keeping away from the brainless Zombies:mad::mad::mad:

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,949 Posts
Not going out so that's easy to do..I think this year is going to be an annus horribilis for many ..so far for me its not turning out to be a good one..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,691 Posts
Evening all.

Blood test went well today. How the hell the receptionist quoted me my Magnesium levels were OK and that my liver and kidney functions were improving is a mystery as my blood test of Thursday 26th March was basically fu_ked up and there were no results so how the hell could she quote me my results. My doctor Catriona Thornton requested the retest.
Got in there early at 09:00 and was seen early, out again 09:15.
Did my main shop in Morrisons after that, no real queuing to speak of at that time, plenty of stock of just about everything.
The Trop50 that I drink was on offer at a £1.00 a Litre so got 8 of them, that should last me over Easter hopefully and got everything else that I wanted apart from the bacon that I forgot.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,590 Posts
We have receptionists like that, make sh1t up as they go along! ?
Went to tesco just before dinner time and ended up queing for about 5 minutes, but they did have everything I wanted (except tinned peas) so not too bad ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,949 Posts
Awful news to hear that the prime minister has been transferred to an intensive care unit this evening. We're all thinking of you. Stay strong, Boris!

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,949 Posts
Looks like the crypt was kept locked..did Baggy do his dastardly deed I'm wondering.

Dark sky outside this morning and looks very unibiting indeed..

Last

129101 - 129120 of 130206 Posts