Independent Renault Forums banner

129601 - 129620 of 129785 Posts

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
40,572 Posts
Thought that was the fertility doctor. he lost his licence for using his own sperm.
Last

·
40,572 Posts
Busy in his garden..

Forecast a really hot day tomorrow ..

So he's attacked it today

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,806 Posts
Bagsworth has been on face book but not on here..probably getting ready with the house move.. can now tell you lot that the family has now a new member..welcome to the world baby Thomas..born this morning at UHW 11.10am..had a little fluid in his lungs but been now told he is doing well and they are pleased with him..little Izzy has a brother..youngest lad showed her a photo and she replied Mmmm ok and walked away.. 😁

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,536 Posts
Evening All, nice day in Cornwall.

Baggy has been scarce, hope he is OK

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!
I'm here... Absent this afternoon cutting the monster hedge round the front and side of the house.
Two hour job if I rush it!
By the time it's done I'm knackered from holding the hedge trimmers at head height and deaf from the bloody noise! 😁
Then of course I had to stuff my face with a couple of pasties, just to replenish the energy I'd expended doing all that hard work.
Still, all done now and hopefully we'll have moved before the bugger needs doing again! 😁 ..... Last.

·
40,572 Posts
A happy birthday to you Sir..
Hope you get everything you wished for, and more,
get one off the Queen then
Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,806 Posts
It's my burfday today and your all cordially invited to fairy cakes and weak tea! (y) 🧁☕

So form a queue and you will served A.S.A.P all presents and cards gratefully accepted.😊

Don't want any crap mind you!(y)

Last
If you try this stick ya teeth in first with super glue..lol Happy birthday Frank..

129601 - 129620 of 129785 Posts