Independent Renault Forums banner

129621 - 129640 of 129785 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,806 Posts
Rained last night so been ot taking the water off and given the old girl a rub down..someone's been round my car cos I now have a deep scratch on the boot..tried scratch x but its two deep..totally pee'd off now..😒

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,806 Posts
They cover up now with hoods and masks..one person on our community forum showed a vid of three gits getting a chair and getting to the camera and smashing it..it was far to low obviously and the owner had to raise it..crime now is out of control put your false teeth down and the gits will pinch them..scratch will need sanding and polishing out but not going to try that cos I would mess it up..

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
40,572 Posts
Shotgun, shoot the little bleeders ,
No police around, so then you can bury them under the patio you have just decided to lay

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,806 Posts
Well nothing has gone right today..tried to buff out some of the scratch and kept the drill and dual action attachment on one spot to long..now have a burn mark about the size of a penny on my boot..WTF..everything I have done today has gone t1ts up..not my day today..now looking for a road runner decal..lol..beep beep..

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
40,572 Posts
Ask about A Renault Member Badge ( LOL )
Last

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,724 Posts
There is a product called Magic Cloth supposed to be good according to report for removing scratches, might be worth a look. (y)

Other solution a double barrelled shotgun! blow the bleedin scrotes ar$e full of shot, yes I did say shot!! :eek:

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,536 Posts
Time to turn in..not waiting for the crypt to open..baggy has rigged the door with dynamite.. 💣 :eek:

Last
I did no such thing, it was C4....
Anyways, orf to me pit as got a delivery of a new fridge freezer coming tomorrow, so have to move the old un out so I can clean 6 years of detritus from the back of it and wipe it over before putting it outside for the Romanians to pick up as they drive past 😁
Sleep well, one and all ..... Last.

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,478 Posts
Time to open the crypt.

Successful shopping trip today. Still only one mart cart working.

Queue in Aldi for the checkout was ridiculous, all the way along one side of the shop, must have been over 20 deep.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

129621 - 129640 of 129785 Posts