Independent Renault Forums banner

129641 - 129660 of 129706 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,691 Posts
Time to open the crypt.

Successful shopping trip today. Still only one mart cart working.

Queue in Aldi for the checkout was ridiculous, all the way along one side of the shop, must have been over 20 deep.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!
I do hope you had your hazard suit on.. :eek:

Morning all..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,444 Posts
Pretty good at social distancing, I should have had my face mask on but didn't as it steams up my glasses and I can't see tuk all.

Replacement bonnet arrived today for the scenic.

I'm Last!

·
Premium Member
15,444 Posts
Also pi$$ed off at W10
New BIOS battery fired up eventually, on the restart after windows updates it now goes to a blank screen NFI why!!!

I'm Last!

·
Premium Member
15,444 Posts
Oh no you are not, and you didn't finish with a last so it is null and void.

Time to open the Crypt!!!!

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,515 Posts
Morning one and all....
Looks like another lovely day in paradise, someone please do a bloody rain dance!
Welcome to the noob, hope you enjoy the silliness, just one rule, don't forget the chuffing ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,691 Posts
Morning one and all....
Looks like another lovely day in paradise, someone please do a bloody rain dance!
Welcome to the noob, hope you enjoy the silliness, just one rule, don't forget the chuffing ..... Last.
And make sure the last is the last word printed in your text message..oh hark at me ..sounds ejumikatid innit..

Happy Saturday lasters ..dont mine a little rain at least it keeping the dust down..

LAST

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,704 Posts
Now he's gone n dunnit! upsetting the grumpies!! BUT ROOLS IS ROOLS!! SO WATCH IT! 👀 (y)😁

Oh Welcome by the way

Nearly forgot!

Last

·
Premium Member
15,444 Posts
Evening all, finally got that W10 updated.
It is the fast start that tucks it up. After an update it reverts to using fast start and when it does that the dammed thing fails on a restart, just get a continuous blank screen. Finally remembered the power settings and I was able to disable the fast start function and all was well, updated and restarted. To get it out of the fast start syndrome I had to remove the BIOS battery and the main battery, obviously the power lead. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and then put everything back and it would restart giving a Fault an to press F2, reset the the BIOS settings and away it would boot. A proper PITA. Forgot initially that I had this problem with it before, so next time there are any major updates I must remember this.
New screen on W10 is now a lighter blue.
Feeling rough myself, got a sore throat and a bit of a cough. Hoping it is not the dreaded CV.

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,691 Posts
Feeling rough myself, got a sore throat and a bit of a cough. Hoping it is not the dreaded CV.

I'm Last!
:eek: and not good news with the many health problems you have..best you dont open that crypt now on a nightly basis and leave that task to Baggy..
Stay safe..
told you about the mask didn't I..

Last..

·
Premium Member
15,444 Posts
Time to open the crypt, throat is still sore, woke me up!!!

Had a Chinese tonight, apparently the Chinese has been open for 4 weeks!!! and they now take card payments. That will tuck up up his cash accounting!!!

I'm Last!

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,515 Posts
Morning everyone.
Keep that sore throat to yourself, KW!.... Mind you, if the wife lost her voice for a day or two, I'd not complain! 😁 ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
24,691 Posts
Up and at um @ 5am..just laid there hoping the wife would get up and make a cuppa..thought I was asking to much..now I have one and some toast..Iceland delivery tomorrow and wondering what we wont be getting this time..who has noticed that the big 3 supermarkets have hiked up their prices ? Sainsbury's Asda morrisons are coining it in..some saying that Aldi and Lidl have not but can't comment because we dont shop there and they don't do a delivery service in our area..

Last

129641 - 129660 of 129706 Posts