Independent Renault Forums banner

129881 - 129900 of 130002 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Morning all....
As for church, I don't think so.
Last time I went in there some weird guy in a frock threw water on my head! ..... Last.
Time to go back now and repay him back..you just need one of those big squirty rifles that kids have these day..think they are called a soaker.. 😁 hope you and Barb are keeping well and Josey and the grand kids as well..🖖

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,569 Posts
Time to go back now and repay him back..you just need one of those big squirty rifles that kids have these day..think they are called a soaker.. 😁 hope you and Barb are keeping well and Josey and the grand kids as well..🖖

Last
There's an idea, but if that bugger is still walking around he'd be about 110! :D
Besides, I have way too much to do this week, maybe once we've moved.
BTW, the are called "super Soakers" Olivers had a couple in the past, but has now moved on to "nerf guns" ..... Last.

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,569 Posts
Up and at um its Monday.. 😖

Last
Bit slow this morning, are ya?
Some of us have already filled the car full of crap (wood, plastic, binbags and anything else Barb decided was rubbish) took it the tip and now waiting for B & Q to open so I can buy some turf for the bald patch (in the garden, not my head) on the back lawn....
Anything to get out of packing .... I've decided I chuffin hate packing! :mad: ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
At the new house, not here..... 😁 Last.
Well thats ok then..but couldn't you just have sprinkled some budgie seed on the bald bit..I have been into next door..when we had the fence put up the guy doing it said he killed off what was left of the hedging stumps with poison..well guess what..

Its bleedin growing again and half way up a 6ft high fence on their side already..so I called her and manage to get through with hand gestures and some kind of polish English that I wanted to come through her garage and down the garden to give it a good spraying with my poison mixture..give it a right seeing to I did..the hedging of course not her.. 😁

Last

129881 - 129900 of 130002 Posts