Independent Renault Forums banner

129901 - 129920 of 130002 Posts

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,602 Posts
Time to open the Crypt!!!

Successful shopping trip today and collection of medicines.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Morning lasters..is Ebeneezer around..been creeping around that crypt for so long we need to rename him Ivy..good morning Baggy ..morning Ivy good morning lasters and world..who was hot last night..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,602 Posts
Time to open the crypt!!!

After a nice sunny afternoon it is now steadily p1ssing down.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,077 Posts
we were told to expect thunderstorms, so cancelled outside work, and went the garage, ten minutes of rain is all we had

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Was awake @ 4am and it was raining and still is..took my car for a run this morning and I had to use the wipers..shock horror..there's a bobs worth of rubber gone.. 😳

Good morning to all who last's..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,569 Posts
Well, just two days until we move, so I might just go a little quieter for awhile, until things settle.
Then again, the vermin engineer isn't due until Tuesday to "plug us in" again, so 24 hours off line (apart from the internet on the phone) will be interesting!
If I don't see you for awhile .... you'll know why you're getting the peace and quiet! :D ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Well, just two days until we move, so I might just go a little quieter for awhile, until things settle.
Then again, the vermin engineer isn't due until Tuesday to "plug us in" again, so 24 hours off line (apart from the internet on the phone) will be interesting!
If I don't see you for awhile .... you'll know why you're getting the peace and quiet! :D ..... Last.
What no Baggy on Face book..time to spam your page..😁
Come back soon to here and face book ..

I also surmise that there will be lots of this happening so hope you didnt skip your suit of armour..

Last

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,885 Posts
Goodnight Kiddiesl here is a sweet lullaby to lull you into a sense of security and peace! Night, night all sweet dreams enjoy! Sleep well (y) (y) 😁

Last

129901 - 129920 of 130002 Posts