Independent Renault Forums banner

129921 - 129940 of 130002 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Morning lasters its Baggy's moving day so lets all wish him luck.. (y) been laying in bed for hours and body is wracked with pain today so might not be around to much..dont worry tho if your a spammer or naughty poster someone else will be watching and ready with their baseball bat..

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,077 Posts
flipping hell, s0ds law said it would rain
Hope he gets all his belongings in, without getting soaked..
Last

Reactions: Phil48

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,569 Posts
Morning all....
Well, we're in, place looks like a bombs hit it, we've been burgled and then another bombs hit it.... But, we're in! 😁
Now if the idiots who said they'd deliver my new shed would actually turn up before next Monday, I can get stuff that's had to be left in the back garden, safely stowed away..... Bloody numptys.
Ah well, this stuff won't put itself away.... Barbara, get your **** out of bed! 😁 ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Good to see you in at last and now on one floor with no stairs..its what we want but can't see that happening..to much hassle at our time of life with selling the house and finding another etc..

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,474 Posts
Just had tea..wife made a nice Chilli..nursing a bad back again..pain in the ass literally.. ice cream later..all washed down with a glass of Movicol to keep my bowel free from obstruction..2020 vintage of course..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,569 Posts
I think the wife's had a double dose of that, she's been sat on the bog for the last hour shiting her soul away.... The joys of ibs!......
On the bright side, virgin have set up the Internet ..... Last.

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
22,885 Posts
I think the wife's had a double dose of that, she's been sat on the bog for the last hour shiting her soul away.... The joys of ibs!......
On the bright side, virgin have set up the Internet ..... Last.
Yup! You certainly have to get your priorities right otherwise it's shlt or bust! (y)

129921 - 129940 of 130002 Posts