Independent Renault Forums banner

130141 - 130160 of 130249 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Been using maxxis premitra on my scenic for a few years. Reasonable price locally and they stick to the road like sheet to a blanket.
Last
On all 4 wheels Dave I take it..I'm picky when it comes to tyres..same tyre on all 4 and I dont like to mix um..got conti on the front that were done a year ago after the car was delivered to me..the fronts then were put on the rear..I have noticed cracking on the both side walls and on the tread and a dodgy repair on the one..so had to go..safety first and all that and hadn't a hope in hell of getting through the MOT with those on..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,713 Posts
Got through to BT again, hopefully Wednesday they will come and sort out the line and caller display.

Derriford tomorrow, no real improvement on the magnesium front.

Hopefully at top up boost might do the trick, I am a 0.64 which is a 0.02 improvement on my magnesium level.
I have been taking 8 x 30 mg Codeine a day to slow my gut down, it looks like it has made the 0.02 difference over the two weeks. Hopefully it will continue in that upward trend. I am not looking forward to having a tunnelled line inserted in my chest. A dangerous option but if it comes to it it will be last resort after all other options have been exhausted.

The trouble with a tunnelled line straight in the chest is if you get an infection it is straight to the heart and can be fatal.

Not an option to be considered lightly!!!!!

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Holy mother of god..two new tyres and £144 lighter..

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
I couldn't agree more with that..I never liked using ditch finders but had to in my younger days when bringing up a family of 4 kids..also the practice of odd tyres on the same axle is so dangerous but many still do it..now just had tea..sliced new potatoes shallow fried with ham and musical fruit..

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Morning Lasters..another day..another spam cleaning session..nothing changes..

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,477 Posts
When a man is near the end of his life, he rests a lot, becomes very lethargic and loses all interest in sexual activity.

This is the same with a women except the changes take place earlier, usually just after the honeymoon.

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
When a man is near the end of his life, he rests a lot, becomes very lethargic and loses all interest in sexual activity.

This is the same with a women except the changes take place earlier, usually just after the honeymoon.

Last
Moving this to Jokes section..😁

Bleeding spammers..

Last

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
41,477 Posts
A Scouser gets a warning from his benefits adviser that if he doesn't show evidence of emailed job enquiries, his money will be stopped. So he changed his name to Mark Asspam.

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
A Scouser gets a warning from his benefits adviser that if he doesn't show evidence of emailed job enquiries, his money will be stopped. So he changed his name to Mark Asspam.

Last
Aggghhhhhhhhhhh

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,713 Posts
successful afternoon shopping, no mart cart though.
Pissed off as they gave it to someone else as I was a bit late and the other one was not working.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Had fun today ..wanted to spray the weeds between the garages and at the back of our fence....she is back at work and no good knocking to ask her hubby If I could go through their garage and down to the rear of my fencing and at the bottom of the alley because he dont speak a word of English..hard enough with her but him bleedin impossible..so I shimmied my fat as5e between the garages and at the bottom came a cropper..its on a slop and the ground collapsed beneath my feet sending me flat on my back..there was an almighty crack from my right knee and I sat there a while waiting for the pain that never came..got up and thought this knee feels a bit better than it did and I think its been a case off something had popped out and now popped back in..anyway we will see..

TO BE CONTINUED..:unsure:

Last

130141 - 130160 of 130249 Posts