Independent Renault Forums banner

130161 - 130180 of 130249 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Mornings are getting darker..just come in from taking the Venga for a 10 miles run..I have BTCC on again on the week end..should have started 4 months back but did not because of covid 19..alarming news that there could be a second wave coming soon..there have been more deaths reported in Wales again so looks ominous..😏

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,593 Posts
Afternoon all ..... is it hot enough for ya?
I'm beginning to think I'm related to the wicked witch of the east .... I'm melting! ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Afternoon all ..... is it hot enough for ya?
I'm beginning to think I'm related to the wicked witch of the east .... I'm melting! ..... Last.
Not the kind of day to be waxing on and off then.. 😁

Last

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,103 Posts
I dont think he meant a car ;)

Last

Reactions: Bagpuss

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
23,090 Posts
Helmut, the Polish helmet polisher !

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Watching a film called Phase 4..boring so far..but I can imagine if ants attacked and the damage they could do..

Last

·
2,593 Posts
Morning all....
What is it with you guys and polishing?.... Just a hint of a cloth for a quick rub down and you get more excited than if I offer the missus £50 to go craft shopping!
Just wierd I tell ya!
Anyway, another early start, not sure whether to go paint the side fence or drop those 10 slabs that have been sitting at the end of the garden for the last two weeks, mind you, to do either it needs to get a bit lighter. 😁
Enjoy the day, whatever mischief you're planning on getting into ..... Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Yep nothing but a bunch of pervs on here Tony and it's not easy to keep them under control..anyroad I am up and at um but feeling rough..looks like I'm getting payback for my escapades between the garages earlier in the week..OUCH..

Last

·
2,593 Posts
looks like I'm getting payback for my escapades between the garages earlier in the week..OUCH..

Last
Is "escapades between the garages" a euphemism for banging a sheep up the entry?.... Ooh matron! 😁 ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Is "escapades between the garages" a euphemism for banging a sheep up the entry?.... Ooh matron! 😁 ..... Last.
Oi you watch it..made me laugh tho.. 😁 as for escapades it was in a previous post which you may or may not have read..

Had fun today ..wanted to spray the weeds between the garages and at the back of our fence....she is back at work and no good knocking to ask her hubby If I could go through their garage and down to the rear of my fencing and at the bottom of the alley because he dont speak a word of English..hard enough with her but him bleedin impossible..so I shimmied my fat as5e between the garages and at the bottom came a cropper..its on a slop and the ground collapsed beneath my feet sending me flat on my back..there was an almighty crack from my right knee and I sat there a while waiting for the pain that never came..got up and thought this knee feels a bit better than it did and I think its been a case off something had popped out and now popped back in..anyway we will see..

TO BE CONTINUED..:unsure:

So there you go..keep up will you..looks like I have been walking around with the cartaledge [sp ] in my knee popped out

Last

·
2,593 Posts
Note to self "must do better in class".
Its your fault I miss the good stuff, you usually talk such ****** I skip the odd page, or four. 😁 ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Note to self "must do better in class".
Its your fault I miss the good stuff, you usually talk such ** I skip the odd page, or four. 😁 ..... Last.
Will get Heather to sort you out with her whip if you like..will tell her to lay it on extra strong for you..I know you like it rough you old sod..

Last

·
2,593 Posts
Will get Heather to sort you out with her whip if you like..will tell her to lay it on extra strong for you..I know you like it rough you old sod..

View attachment 185424

Last
Like it rough?... LIKE IT ROUGH?!...
I'll have you know... I like it any way I can get it, which isn't often enough, cobwebs and the desert springs to mind and I think we'll leave it at that! 😉 ..... Last.

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,038 Posts
Like it rough?... LIKE IT ROUGH?!...
I'll have you know... I like it any way I can get it, which isn't often enough, cobwebs and the desert springs to mind and I think we'll leave it at that! 😉 ..... Last.
I shall refer the Honorable gent to our kid and his Russian ladies..hour of endless viewing but no touching..lol

Last

130161 - 130180 of 130249 Posts