Independent Renault Forums banner

130181 - 130200 of 130213 Posts

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,590 Posts
Once more time to open the Crypt!!!

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!
Bleedinell.... Just when I get to sleep there's this noisey sod banging around, jangling keys, moving chairs out the way, moaning about sheep **** left around the place.....
Some of us are trying to sleep here..... Shaddap! 😁 ..... Last.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,080 Posts
Moning Phil

LAST

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
Morning Paul..watching BTCC..first race is just about to kick off..

Last

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,080 Posts
I wonder why I have never thought of using gravel to put a brake fire out before - buffooon

LAST

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
I wonder why I have never thought of using gravel to put a brake fire out before - buffooon

LAST
2019 season..Dan Cam....Suttton out and spun out after a budge up the jack from Turkington..hate that smarmy git..Come on ASH !!! safety car is now coming off..Hamilton f*cked up again lol

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,692 Posts
Bleedinell.... Just when I get to sleep there's this noisey sod banging around, jangling keys, moving chairs out the way, moaning about sheep **** left around the place.....
Some of us are trying to sleep here..... Shaddap! 😁 ..... Last.
Blame Phil for the sheep, it isn't me!!!

Good F1 today.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
Had that sheep for tea..lamb chops..its was yummy..now waiting for the last race in BTCC..not long woken up and thought I had missed it.. 😁

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
And good afternoon from me as well..fencer just left..super job from him..now I have some spraying to do tomorrow if I feel well enough..at this very moment I fell well and truly cream crackered..

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
Whats up wiv you two snacking in the middle of the night..your gonna get fat you know doing that... :unsure:

Good morning to all that last..

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
25,955 Posts
Baggy and kw getting cosy, ooer
Hope they’ve locked the door....

Last
I have no problem with cosy and long as its not jiggerdy jiggy.. 😁

Afternoon to all who last..new fence is now painted..what a faff cleaning out the sprayer..took longer than spraying the bleedin fence..I was glad to finish it and it really knocked me up summat awe-full..I have pain where I didn't think it was possible to get it..I think a well earned nap is welcome now..

"DO NOT DISTURB "

LAST

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,692 Posts
I have no problem with cosy and long as its not jiggerdy jiggy.. 😁

Afternoon to all who last..new fence is now painted..what a faff cleaning out the sprayer..took longer than spraying the bleedin fence..I was glad to finish it and it really knocked me up summat awe-full..I have pain where I didn't think it was possible to get it..I think a well earned nap is welcome now..

"DO NOT DISTURB "

LAST
Where is your "LAST!"

:) :) :)

130181 - 130200 of 130213 Posts