Independent Renault Forums banner

130501 - 130520 of 130694 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Morning you lot..just come back in and taken the Venga for an Italian tune up..this car brings a big smile to my face every time I drive it..Kia have made one giant c0ck up discontinuing this model ..big time..prices on the model are holding firm and no two ways about it the best car choice I have made in a long long time..

It's Saturday and many of you might decide to go shopping so if you do take all precautions necessary to keep you out of harm's way..signes up this morning on the M4 informing motorists of the lock down in different areas but I am sure the muppet brigade will ignore them as usual..make sure your not one of those..

Last

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
23,690 Posts
Duty Free? There's scraping, sanding, filling, sugar soaping and painting duty for free until October.
You'll need to have a chat with them Greenland ice core lads before going near our freezer.
Find anything from this millennium and you'll get a medal.
The boat is a bit wet. Best bring a change of socks.
Last
Soo that's a no then! Always a bleedin snag, the bit about the wet boat put me right off! :eek:

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Had a nice nap [ 2 hours] woke up with a thick head,, 😖 faggots and peas and wedges for tea..

Last

·
23,690 Posts
Had a thick head for 2 days, and no not the drinkies ! Doc visit if doesn't go away, suppose by the time I get an appointment it will be gone, catch 22 🙄

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Pressure headache mine is struggled with pillow height for years..never been able to find a happy medium..

Last

·
23,690 Posts
Pressure headache mine is struggled with pillow height for years..never been able to find a happy medium..

Last
Think mines is lack of sleep Phil 🌙 😐

Laat

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,920 Posts
Evening all, not done a thing today, slept all day, just going out for Chinese for the daughter and OH.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Ah sooo its bat soup and lizard burger day.. just had Faggots N peas and wedges..with creme caramel for desert..

STUFFED..

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
15,920 Posts
Chicken soup for me with some of the chicken fried rice in it and 4 slices of the bloomer bread, safe with that, not much risk of bowel blocking. Daughter and OH had the Chinese.

Time to open the Crypt!!!

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
No good can't sleep so might as well be having a mooch around on here..Hello..hello is anyone out there..

Last

·
23,690 Posts
BOO!!!!

Bet that woke you up yer bugger (y) 😁😁

How are you today Phil, ok I hope👍

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Wide awake had my nap earlier..😵

Now watching a film The arrival..oh yes RW has landed..👽

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Good morning..finally up and at um after a lousy nights sleep AGAIN !!!..

Last

130501 - 130520 of 130694 Posts