Independent Renault Forums banner

130521 - 130540 of 130694 Posts

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Had my tea but a struggle to eat it..getting down stairs was a major ball ache..hurt my back again this morning after the pain went away..and thought it was ok to do some gardening..wish I could see the future..would stop me doing stupid things like this..now back to where I was 3 weeks ago and in agony.. 😖 back to bed it is then..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,654 Posts
Afternoon....

Last.

Reactions: Phil48

·
2,654 Posts
Bout as quick as yours..... Last

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
23,690 Posts
Bagpuss? Bagpuss Hmnn name rings a bell but there again my age and memory not being what they were but just seemed familiar! Oh well 🙄 🙄

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Bagpuss? Bagpuss Hmnn name rings a bell but there again my age and memory not being what they were but just seemed familiar! Oh well 🙄 🙄

Last
Of course you know him he is the one with the buggerlow and no ladder and the one that sticks pins in his neighbours coax cable..good tip that is..

Last

·
2,654 Posts
Of course you know him he is the one with the buggerlow and no ladder and the one that sticks pins in his neighbours coax cable..good tip that is..

View attachment 186236

Last
Just make sure the pin goes through both the outer and inner cables, or it won't short the signal ..... Last.

·
2,654 Posts
Oh that bugger! The saboteur and well known urban terrorist!!🙄🙄

Last
Someone need my services? I'm very reasonably priced..... Last.

Reactions: Phil48

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Will let you know..have you got any references of past work..what methods do you use..guns..knives ..manual strangulation..and we need the cost of your services as well..

Last

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
23,690 Posts
Enhance it a bit! Not yer want it or not attitude!

Like, When I have performed my superb service on your now knackered non functioning ex TV Ariel, do you comprehend that by taking advantage of my personal service THAT you have now relieved yourself of having to pay for a TV licence fee forever!

Wot yer think of that then eh?

Last

·
2,654 Posts
OK, who set the alarm for 3:00?
Might as well get up and do sommat as lie here looking at the ceiling.
Don't ya just love insomnia! 😁 ..... Last.

Reactions: KingWhiskers

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
OK, who set the alarm for 3:00?
Might as well get up and do sommat as lie here looking at the ceiling.
Don't ya just love insomnia! 😁 ..... Last.
When you say insomnia are you talking about that nymphomaniac women you know..I think that is her name..

Good moaning lasters

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,347 Posts
Afternoon all :D:D

How's everyone keeping in these virus times?

Last
Staying in door..nothing else we can do..still having food delivered and wiping that down before its stored..2 sons in Caerphilly an their families and now my daughter and family in RTC the same..needless to say the wife and I are worried sick..181 confirmed cases in Cardiff yesterday and the Welsh gov aint got a clue ..

Last

130521 - 130540 of 130694 Posts