Independent Renault Forums banner

130561 - 130571 of 130571 Posts

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,635 Posts
Dew on the motor for my trip to drop the daughter off at work this morning.
Soon be frost and then Phils favourite thing, snow!
First time for a week for the work/school run as the grandson started with a cough a week last Wednesday, so a Civid-19 test was needed, it was judt a cough, but NHS said no school/work until results.
3 days before she could get a postal test, no walking or drive to, unless you wanted to travel to Birmingham, so 3 days of messing before she could give him the test.
Then another 4 to get the results, which were, of course clear!
F#@king idiots! ..... Last.

Reactions: Phil48

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,902 Posts
I crashed and had an hour or so.. still feel the same tho..

KNACKERD..

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,902 Posts
Hi Heather 👍 Might get a bit of sanity back on this ere forum, think a good thrashing is due for a few individuals ! View attachment 186288

Last
Now she is back the sin bin will come back into use..now thinking of ways to be naughty so she has to beat me and shot me in there..always liked the gear she wears when she performs that service..

Last

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
8,441 Posts
Lady H you are back, hurrayyy normality resumes, the Head Mistress is back to take care of the unruly amongst you, not naming any one Frank & Phil, but you are in for it now ;)

LAST

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
26,902 Posts
Lady H you are back, hurrayyy normality resumes, the Head Mistress is back to take care of the unruly amongst you, not naming any one Frank & Phil, but you are in for it now ;)

LAST
Now wearing joggers so she will have no problems getting my pants down.. can't beat a strong women chastising me.. bring it on..

Last

·
Administrator
13,101 Posts
Now all behave... the uniform hasn't been used in a few months so had to wax it still drying in :devilish:

Nearly home time for me.. only been a short week but thank F**k :p

Last

·
Premium Member
4,026 Posts
Now all behave... the uniform hasn't been used in a few months so had to wax it still drying in :devilish:

Nearly home time for me.. only been a short week but thank F**k :p

Last
So what now ................ used to be so hot thought you used starch ....... now you telling us the wax even stand to attention on the re-incarnated Heather ?! :devilish:

FIN

130561 - 130571 of 130571 Posts