·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,947 Posts
Good morning lasters..normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.. 😁

Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,947 Posts
Can no longer lay here and see her car battery degrading because of the lack of use..so getting my self dressed and taking her in doors car for a run..no doubt about it its going to be a painful experience but no pain no gain as they say.. but does make me bloody well mad all the same.. 🤬

Last

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
4,009 Posts
Leave it alone and get your lad to do it if he’s allowed out to you.
Last time you messed with that car you were gone for nearly a week!!!
Get a cheap solar panel and leave it on the dashboard,route the wire out the door and under the bonnet for a direct connection. Had a mate who left his car (Mitsubishi Delica) for 3-6 month stints as he worked on the oil rigs up off Battyland.
Delica took a lot more oomph to start than a Swift, his car never failed after fitting that £9.99 panel from the now defunct Maplin.
Got an old one somewhere in the garage if you’re desperate.
Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,947 Posts
Leave it alone and get your lad to do it if he’s allowed out to you.
Last time you messed with that car you were gone for nearly a week!!!
Get a cheap solar panel and leave it on the dashboard,route the wire out the door and under the bonnet for a direct connection. Had a mate who left his car (Mitsubishi Delica) for 3-6 month stints as he worked on the oil rigs up off Battyland.
Delica took a lot more oomph to start than a Swift, his car never failed after fitting that £9.99 panel from the now defunct Maplin.
Got an old one somewhere in the garage if you’re desperate.
Can't get any on my kids to take it out and the only one near me does not drive.. took it out and did 25 miles ran heater and aircon as well.. she didn't want a solar charger like I have she aint logical like me and doesn't realise that its going to cost her if she doesn't listen.. stubborn as hell she is.. its not just the battery Dave but I like to make sure the brakes and engine gets a run as well.. cars deteriorate when not used as you know and I want to go back to a one car family for more than one reason but she wont drive mine.. delivery driver wants here's and try's to when he delivers our food but she wont have it..

·
4,009 Posts
Can't get any on my kids to take it out and the only one near me does not drive.. took it out and did 25 miles ran heater and aircon as well.. she didn't want a solar charger like I have she aint logical like me and doesn't realise that its going to cost her if she doesn't listen.. stubborn as hell she is.. its not just the battery Dave but I like to make sure the brakes and engine gets a run as well.. cars deteriorate when not used as you know and I want to go back to a one car family for more than one reason but she wont drive mine.. delivery driver wants here's and try's to when he delivers our food but she wont have it..
Get it sold buddy, don’t tell her
You know what Stu says...
It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission. (His going to the pub motto)
Last

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,947 Posts
Morning playmate late start..what a terrible night and when it was time to get up I fell asleep.. 🤭

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,675 Posts
Afternoon all and what a glourious one it is, too!
A little chilly, but can't complain as were into the third week of October....
Finished the better halfs sumerhouse this morning and even planted a few bulbs for a "good show" next Spring.
Just call me Percy! ..... Last.

Reactions: Phil48

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,947 Posts
Hello Percy...who are you..bet Barb is glad to have her shed done..when you moving in..lol just had a food delivery ..deep joy..

Last

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,675 Posts
Hello Percy...who are you..bet Barb is glad to have her shed done..when you moving in..lol just had a food delivery ..deep joy..

Last
Well, go be a good little boy and wipe it all down then put it away.....
As for the unused car, get it sold, you wuss! 😁 ..... Last

Reactions: Phil48

·
Sexy at 71 super mod..
27,947 Posts
Both of us wipe it down and put it away..wish she would sell would save me lots of agro taking it out and servicing it..

Last

·
4,009 Posts

Last
Hope he’s fitted her a nice, good quality carpet and not cheap lino or cushion floor. I’m sure the love of his life would love a luxurious deep sha....
Err Tony, curtain poles

Last

130901 - 130920 of 130965 Posts