Independent Renault Forums banner

131861 - 131880 of 131951 Posts

·
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
2,775 Posts
Or an all night cuddle with the wife.. 😁

Last
Sod that... That sorta thing leads to me spending money..... Last.

Reactions: Phil48

·
Super mod..
29,369 Posts
Sod that... That sorta thing leads to me spending money..... Last.
No such thing as free love you ought to know that by now..:D what was it you said to me the other day. Lay back and think of England..

Last

·
2,775 Posts
No such thing as free love you ought to know that by now..:D what was it you said to me the other day. Lay back and think of England..

Last
**** that, you can take one for the team if you want, I'd rather have a good curry and the consequences there of! 😁..... Last.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
42,921 Posts
I cannot stand curry, but given the choice now would agree with Bagpuss
Last

Reactions: Bagpuss

·
2,775 Posts
I cannot stand curry, but given the choice now would agree with Bagpuss
Last
Funily enough, I had a chicken curry for tea, lovely it was! 😁
Not to mention her who thinks she must be obeyed went to bed early, so could watch crap films on the TV and get me self banned from Facebook (don't ask) for 24 hours.
So a good night all round! 😁 ..... Last.

·
Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
25,138 Posts
Funily enough, I had a chicken curry for tea, lovely it was! 😁
Not to mention her who thinks she must be obeyed went to bed early, so could watch crap films on the TV and get me self banned from Facebook (don't ask) for 24 hours.
So a good night all round! 😁 ..... Last.

You been posting yer dirty pics again! boobs.gif

Last

·
2,775 Posts
You been posting yer dirty pics again! View attachment 188437
Wasn't even that bad.... Just a picture of a bullfighter with a bulls horn up his jacksy with "hole in Juan" as the comment, I've posted much worse.... Maybe the guy had had an argument with his missus!..... Last.

·
25,138 Posts
Wasn't even that bad.... Just a picture of a bullfighter with a bulls horn up his jacksy with "hole in Juan" as the comment, I've posted much worse.... Maybe the guy had had an argument with his missus!..... Last.
Well, in that case, take my advice if you reply to the moaner finish with a great big-

GET STUFFED!!👍

Last

·
Premium Member
Renault Scenic 1.6 L 16V 2002 Petrol
16,424 Posts
Afternoon all!

Hope you start to feel better Phil!
Glad your home KW!

Last
Hi Heather J, thanks for asking, guts are still a bit sore but improving. I was bloody lucky this time.
It cleared within 12 hours or so of being admitted so that was a first for me, normally it has taken longer, far longer, 2 or three days or not at all in 2019 when I had that major surgery.

:cool: :) :eek: :devilish:

I'm Last!

·
Super mod..
29,369 Posts
Just made a report on my health situation to my fellow mods and admin.. have told them that if I wake up dead one morning I'm sure someone will inform them..

Last

·
2,775 Posts
Just made a report on my health situation to my fellow mods and admin.. have told them that if I wake up dead one morning I'm sure someone will inform them..

View attachment 188454

Last
If you wake up dead, I bagsy your trolley jack! :D ..... Last.

·
Super mod..
29,369 Posts
If you wake up dead, I bagsy your trolley jack! :D ..... Last.
Trust you to want a single trolley jack when there are far more goodies locked away.. a pair of hydraulic ramps for a start..

And if you manage to get past my youngest who gets all my tools on my demise..just look into my tool cabinets and your eyes would go 😵 also have more stashed in my bedroom wardrobe.. all the electrical stuff and more like parts..sadly none of those will fit your Nissan but what a boot sale that would make.. just had a curry so the subject of lots of shite might still be on the cards..
its inevitable when some people on here repeatedly tell us that they are stuffed..what goes in must come out and if it doesn't your in the shite as I am finding at the moment..

Last

·
25,138 Posts
Well as you know I keep telling them all to GET STUFFED!!😁👍

Last

131861 - 131880 of 131951 Posts