Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure am.........

Just wondered if we could get some renault members out there too.........

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I recognised the user name! We've got a few members who are regulars over there. I'd love to go but doubt I'd get a pass out from the missus unfortunately! :rolleyes:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A pass from missus...............just take her with you.....lol

my younger brother runs a tuning shop for supra's so he's loads going & a friends taking my Scenic as a backup / mechanics car........

Just got Q7 so thought I might take it for a run too.....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one - should be the perfect car for that sort of run!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
A trip to Le Mans sounds like fun!:)

Good luck and hope it goes well for you.Using a Renault as a back up car is a brave move!;)

(Only joking.......:))

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Been for the last 2 years and was due to go again this year. Was going with the missus and taking the Laguna as a back up car for a mates TVR (Yes Lag! You read right... a Renault as backup for a TVR :rofl: ).

BUT........

As our second daughter is due at the end of May, we've decided to give Le Mans a miss :(

Always next year ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been for the last 2 years and was due to go again this year. Was going with the missus and taking the Laguna as a back up car for a mates TVR (Yes Lag! You read right... a Renault as backup for a TVR :rofl: ).

BUT........

As our second daughter is due at the end of May, we've decided to give Le Mans a miss :(

Always next year ;)
Yeah I missed last year due to the birth of my son in March but have been going now since 2000....

If the renault lets me down then the trusty audi will be final backup ...........lol

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Yeah I missed last year due to the birth of my son in March but have been going now since 2000....

My daughter was only 6 months old when I first went to Le Mans, and what with it being held on Fathers day I was'nt to popular back home ;) :rofl:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My daughter was only 6 months old when I first went to Le Mans, and what with it being held on Fathers day I was'nt to popular back home ;) :rofl:
Boy oh Boy I bet you wasn't mr popular!!!

This years visit is a definate but my wife won't let me take my son........mind you 15month old is a little young !!!

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
Boy oh Boy I bet you wasn't mr popular!!!
Surprisingly, the missus was quite happy for me to go!! It was my parents who weren't to happy.... abandoning their first grandchild was mentioned a few times :rolleyes: ;)

This years visit is a definite but my wife won't let me take my son........mind you 15month old is a little young !!!
He's probably used to staying awake into the early hours, eating strange food and crapping wherever you can, so he's halfway there ;) :rofl:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Surprisingly, the missus was quite happy for me to go!! It was my parents who weren't to happy.... abandoning their first grandchild was mentioned a few times :rolleyes: ;)

He's probably used to staying awake into the early hours, eating strange food and crapping wherever you can, so he's halfway there ;) :rofl:
PMSL

Just need to teach him to keep the beer cool...........(joking)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts