Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
You cannot give the lot a leg up they will steal it ................ just like they are doing with the wires :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was being diplomatic. The leg I had in mind has a steel capped size twelve on it and it is swung hard from behind.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
............... as was I .............. our world-famous and progressive constitution prevents any sensible method of addressing the problem

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... and the longer it goes on the more likely bad things will start happening?
SA is off the radar here, Mandela and St. Bono fixed it. It's all OK now :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Even if want to (and yes I do) I cannot set fire to the whole lot ................. bastards has now run out of the diesel they have been burning furiously trying to disguise their incompetence at managing coal fired stations
Mining is getting halted

·
Super Moderator Technical Supremo Platinum Member
23,278 Posts
The really sad bit is that while countries like SA and the old Rhodesia were by no means models of equality, they worked.
But when equality is forced, the competent are forced out all that is left are the incompetent.
Same happened in Russia in 1918 and Corbyn et al want to do the same in UK now.

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Since December 19 (Eskom did not disclose breakdowns for the week prior), the level of unplanned breakdowns across its generating fleet has been above 12 500 MW. On five of the 14 days disclosed – it skipped holidays – breakdowns were above 14 000 MW.

Source: Eskom

Chilling assessment: BEE has de-industrialised SA, pushed it backwards in time - BizNews.com

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Still on phase 2 loadshedding and will be for apparently (what a laugh) the next 18 months.................

IMG-20200207-WA0007.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts