Independent Renault Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

Artful Bodger..chief sneaky eliminator
Sooo, you can't come up with humerous witticism oh well thought it was a Good idea at the time 馃ゴ 馃ゴ

Aw well back to the drawing board 馃檮馃檮

Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
Discussion Starter #83
Paddy & Murphy were invited to a posh function at the mayor's parlour. Paddy turned up almost naked with nothing but an enormous tyre from an electric racing car to hide his shame. Murphy said "What in the name of Jesus Mary and Joseph are ye wearing ye big eejit?" Paddy replied sulkily "Well I telephoned the mayor's secretary asking what I should put on tonight and she telt me 'Nothing but Formel E tyre'."

Discussion Starter #84
And my best till last

A surveyor asked paddy to measure the length of two points with a measuring wheel but there was a canal in the way .
Paddy said I dont need that and put the meat and potato pie he was eating on the floor, and measured from it up to the brothel on the corner.
Then he lit a cigarette and put it in a hole in a lampost and measured the distance from the pie to the ciggy .
He handed some calculations to the bewildered surveyor, paddy said "you can check it will be right it's simple geometry you don't need to measure the road when you know how to use Pie Fag Whore Houses theorum"

Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
he can't spell it either

Premium Member
Grand Scenic 1.6 2007
Chief Running Bear went down to the river and noticed some families picnicking.
A woman with two children was sitting on a Buffalo hide, another woman had three children on a Moose hide.
A third woman had five children on a Hippopotamus hide.
Hmmmmm. Squaw on Hippopotamus equals sum of Squaws on other two hides.

Premium Member
Captur 2017 1.5DCi EDC
The buffalo squaw was two short.

Discussion Starter #93
Thanks to our mutual dislike of newspaper puzzles, my wife and I have enjoyed a long and happy marriage.
Thirty five years and not a crossword.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts