Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
We were robbed on Saturday.....

We got what we deserved over two legs tonight.:)

We were the best team on Saturday,and the best team tonight,BUT we need to score goals.......

What goes around comes around,so bring on the Mancs in the next round....:d:d:d

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
P.S.If you think that Man U thoroughly deserved their win on Saturday,you ought to buy a new TV or set of glasses......

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course they deserved to win. Also, I think Barcelona can consider themselves very unlucky not to go through!;)

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: too true

And before anyone mentions that I don't live in N7 - my grandfather was picked for trials with Arsenal, hence my (whole family actually) supporting of them;) . Needless to say, he didn't turn out to be good enough:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I come from a family of Man U fans.....black sheep of the family and all that!.The rivalry is what makes football so interesting.....as long as it doesn't get taken too far.:)

Come on you Reds!:)

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah I see someone brought out the old" you're not from Manchester" one. Strange, I never get tired of hearing that one:p

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
I come from a family of Man U fans.....black sheep of the family and all that!.The rivalry is what makes football so interesting.....as long as it doesn't get taken too far.:)

Come on you Reds!:)
I'm the black sheep too Lag, all my family are bluenose everton fans :p

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would anyone be able to tell me why it matters where someone lives and which team they support? :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Would anyone be able to tell me why it matters where someone lives and which team they support? :confused:
It doesn't hun, its just banter. Maybe its a scouse thing - but in my experience when concerning football, people pick on anything they can regarding you or your team.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts