Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must say that I hope it goes to penalties as well, with Liverpool to lose 5-4 and Gerrard to miss the vital one

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And Bellamy to break his jaw ( hopefully that will shut him up for a while, though I doubt it ):devil:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I think I shall listen to my heart,and believe we can beat AC Milan again......but please,no more penalties.:crazy:

My head is telling me otherwise,but I'll ignore it.:d

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had Liverpool backed at 11/1 last time. I reckon it was fate. Not getting the same feeling this time though. It is going to be a very tight game.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
iv'e been avoiding looking at this thread all night,curiosity has got the better of me,good luck to the second team in the north west.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Thanks 5th Wheel!.I think we're going to need all the luck we can get......as if we didn't use up enough in the semi final.:rolleyes:

Come you Reds......we can do it.....can't we?:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I prefer to take the pessimistic approach in life.....

Expect everything in life to go wrong,and you'll be rarely dissapointed.:d

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but Liverpool to win 2-1 after extra time.

:eek: ( please don't tell anyone I tipped Liverpool:eek:

D

·
0 Posts
listern, don't tell anyone but... I think L/pool will win, in normal time and by a 2 goal margin.
(I think the three scousers in my footie team have been spiking my beer ;) )

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
3 minutes added time and then there's a substitution, yet the ref blows final whistle 16 seconds before the 3 minutes is up. By my reckoning, Liverpool had another 45 seconds:steam:

Unlucky boys;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts