Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, our "club offers" are only open to subscribers. We will be trying to negotiate more in the future. However, if you can arrange a local or regional discount with a local company, feel free to promote this amongst the regional forums to *any* member whether they are subscribers or not

At the end of the day, if only a small section of our members can use the offer it seems daft for us to make it a subscriber-only offer as well. If you want anything to help with this, just let me know

Ta!

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Is it okay/ethical for me to promote my discounted rate to fellow members?

Or would it be better coming from someone else?

Paul:)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Paul. You have our approval to advertise your services as discussed previously ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As you know, our "club offers" are only open to subscribers. We will be trying to negotiate more in the future. However, if you can arrange a local or regional discount with a local company, feel free to promote this amongst the regional forums to *any* member whether they are subscribers or not

At the end of the day, if only a small section of our members can use the offer it seems daft for us to make it a subscriber-only offer as well. If you want anything to help with this, just let me know

Ta!
Are we able to offer our own business services???

i.e I have a 160k dollar rolling rd turning up very soon & would like to offer my locals & members very discounted power runs........is that allowed???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts