Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be grateful for a bit of advice please.

I believe I have a problem with my central locking on my T reg Laguna 1999 RT Sport - possibly the circuit board in the key?

The button on the key does not have any effect at all. The only lock is on the driver's door. I can physically unlock and lock the driver door with the key, but this does not lock or unlock any of the other doors. The other doors will lock/unlock from the central locking point near the hand break, but only if the driver door is actually closed.
This means, that in order to lock all doors on the car, I have to get back in, shut the driver door, lock the other doors then get out and lock the driver door with the key. This causes me problems when I am on my own with my young children as I have to leave them outside the car (just to point out I am not just lazy!)

I am wondering if it is possible to get a second hand key and reprogramme it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.