Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Every law abiding Citizen will have a Camera allocated to Monitor them 24/7, crims will be exempt under civil liberties statutes .... Justice for some freedom for none. :crazy:

Regards

Ottoman

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fantastic idea!

Whenever I take my kids to school I try to park on the same side as the school to stop me having to use the crossing because I tell ya, one day I'm going to boot some pr1cks car door for not stopping when the lollypop lady is actually on the crossing.

I can't believe how many people ignore her :steam:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daily Mail said:
Evidence collected by the miniature two inch lenses attached to their hat brims will be used to prosecute those who fail to stop, abuse or threaten crossing guides.

The move by a council, thought to be the first of its kind in the UK, is the latest spy technology to be used against motorists, from speed cameras to police wearing uniform cameras.
I have to say, that's one set of cameras that you won't see me complaining about...

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
I'm presuming that to 'record' a car the lollypop person will need to be looking in the direction of or at the car. Surely this in inself will compromise the safety of the children using the crossing as the crossing patrols attention will be divided....

Also, its no uncommon for people to get over zealous given a bit of power.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The lollypop lady at my daughter’s school resigned because of the amount of abuse she was receiving. The worse part was it was from other women who wanted to drop off their kids right outside the school gates.
I was unfortunate to whiteness this one woman give out the foulest of obscenities to the poor lollypop lady only to get back in her 4x4 turn around and drive back no more than 800 yards home.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
did you know that the black panel on the lolipop is for the lolipop person to record the registrations of errant motorists with a piece of chalk who can then be reported to the police and warned ?
things you learn helping out at a pensioners party ?

oh and check the time and date of the article you suckers cant believe you all fell for that one lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts