Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I'll be sending this month's eBulletin out within the next two week's so maybe wait until then and I can promote the North West, London and Scotland meet's all in one go for you?

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi i would of thought for sure that London would be a great meet, i would say if i was to hold a meet in central Scotland like i did 5 weeks ago most people would have to average about 100 Miles round trip you would think that you would half that for London what have you done to scare them all Chris:rofl: :rofl:I hope it gets better falling that you could move up to Scotland:d

·
Let's be carefull out there
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi i would of thought for sure that London would be a great meet, i would say if i was to hold a meet in central Scotland like i did 5 weeks ago most people would have to average about 100 Miles round trip you would think that you would half that for London what have you done to scare them all Chris:rofl: :rofl:I hope it gets better falling that you could move up to Scotland:d
Yeah but it still take less travelling time:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Yeah but it still take less travelling time:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: What about a little incentive like a meet competition to try and pull them members in to attend the meet and win a bottle of wine or a Magic Tree for the car or even a free Forum Sticker only if they were to attend but there can only be one winner just a thought.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I would just pick a date/venue to suit both yourself and DL and Promote the event see if anyone interested then. Make it a not to be missed meet.

Regards

Ottoman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts