who's up for a London area meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris M and Devils Laguna are thinking of trying to organise a London area meet, who would be interested in coming along and putting names to faces?

no places or dates as yet, we'll see who's interested, and work it out from there.

lets do better than our last dismal attempt folks

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
A distinct possiblilty, but does depend on when

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Penceilled me in, dependant on where and when as always! Me being a postie an all, the last thing I need is a late get back for an early start:yawn: . Saturdays are good for me as no-one gats any post on a Sunday:d .

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Depending on where and when,I might be interested......

No plans for a South West meet yet,so I might have to come and annoy you all in the 'Big Smoke'.:).I was due to come to the last one,but that went completely t1ts up!:d

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A distinct possiblilty, but does depend on when
Penceilled me in, dependant on where and when as always! Me being a postie an all, the last thing I need is a late get back for an early start:yawn: . Saturdays are good for me as no-one gats any post on a Sunday:d .
Depending on where and when,I might be interested......

No plans for a South West meet yet,so I might have to come and annoy you all in the 'Big Smoke'.:).I was due to come to the last one,but that went completely t1ts up!:d
good stuff :)

we'll see if a few more are interested and then we can start sorting out dates/venues etc

any suggestions are more than welcome as to where or when, maybe we need to find out where we all are around town and work out something from there.

Lag we will sort out some sort of tourist, learner-plate type thing for you, we don't need you annoying too many of us sensitive :rolleyes: Londoners

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

we'll give this a few more days and if theres no more interest we'll knock it on the head.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I would attend Chris but to far for me from my beloved Highlands I'm afraid.

Keep at it, weekend coming up might get a few more then.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
where is the nags head Chris?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Calm down Chris.....:)

Looks like we'd better get train tickets to the North Meet....a couple of questions though.

Will I need a passport to 'Oup Nooorrrrrth'?

Do they provide an interpreter so we know what each others saying?

Do they have toilets and bathrooms,or just holes in the ground and ponds in't back garden?

Dut Pigeons ge t'invited tut meet or does thou have tut leave 'em ut 'ome?

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
get cloth hat and clogs on Lag we're off tut mill

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
'appen

1 - 20 of 54 Posts