Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, today, I'm heading from Larbert to Birmingham in the Vel Satis with my partner & toddler son.

If you see me on my travels - car is a fairly light blue (Storm Blue), reg is S9AVE (not worried about cloning - there's so few going around), give me a wave/flash of the lights - I get this regularly, so please use a smile or include all fingers in the hand gesture - so I know you're friendly!:eek:

Likewise, please don't approach me with a monkey wrench (or similar), I may take it the wrong way...;)

Seriously folks - if I am spotted, please give some acknowledgement - its good to feel part of an online community - even better when its translated into the 'real' world.

I'll be back (sounds like a line from a film???) on Monday night.

All the best until then.

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
I shall certainly look out for you - I am travelling from Bristol to Plymouth! If I see you then I know my satnav is on the blink!!:d

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Keep an eye out for Horatio in his Laguna - he's on his way back north from Brighton - altho i think he might use the M1 instead :crazy:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Nope, M23/M25/M40/M42/M6T/M6/M56. Or to put it more simply, 'my usual route.' I came off the M6T at about 2 and probably hit the M56 about an hour later. If you were on that stretch at that time, we probably crossed paths without knowing.

I thought I'd spotted the Ogster a few months back - well a Porker with what could only be described as a very Ogesque number plate.

It turned out that it wasn't him. Believe it or not, there's another one doing the rounds in the Greater Manchester area.

I have spotted two other forum members (not counting meets) but then it was by arrangement both times. I should get little stickers to put on the door of the car, like the WWI flying aces had for the number of enemy planes they'd shot down :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts