Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Grand Scenic (carminat) LHD 1.9dci manual. Heater/A.C were working fine and then one day they stopped working. Recently I plucked up courage to view all of you tubes videos on how to fix the problem. Having stripped out all of the dash area I still have not found the resistor pack. Does anybody have any idea where it may have been hidden? I have used the camera to get photo's of the inaccessible places (hands to big) but no luck there! The last comment was that it maybe near the pedals???
Looks more like Open Heart Surgery on 3CPO!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have seen the video, when I find the resistor pack I hope its an easy 75p fix! Thanks for the link.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anybody recognise this part? What does it do..... according to a mechanic it is a resistor for the heater blower. It looks nothing like I was looking for. If it is a resistor how could I check to see if it works? I found it near the accelerator pedal it was connected to the heater area. It has 12v 1000w marked on it. The picture is a copy of 1 for sale (not mine)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mod Note:- That's a novel way of getting round our copyright rules.... which outlaws bits from manuals. I've deleted.
Please resist the temptation to repeat.

Having said that, they do look the same.
And wasn't what I was expecting either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts