Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi iam no star gazer but its a Lunar Eclipse tonight between 10pm-12 midnight i think it turn redish in colour we have clear skys up here in Scotland to night so we might see it just thought i would let you all know

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That was the area I first saw the Northern Lights Donald :)
Thats weired, I was delivering something for a courier company paper of thing like that so not much chance of seeing them in the day light.We were talking in the winter months there about going further than that to see them with the caravan well we will see

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Aberdeen area is supposed to be the best area for seen them.. But I was there for over 10 years and only saw them once .. The ones I saw in Dingwall area were awesome ..

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aberdeen area is supposed to be the best area for seen them.. But I was there for over 10 years and only saw them once .. The ones I saw in Dingwall area were awesome ..

Regards

Ottoman
Well i might just go to above Aberdeen stopping first for a buttery :d then on to the Moray Firth Area its supposed to be great for Dolphins around there will have to look for a nice site in the local area as i said we will see

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
I live in the Moray firth area, yes there is some great areas for sighting Dolphins & sometimes Whales.

The Pic below is about the nearest example to the Northern Lights of the ones I have seen, But they vary greatly.

Regards

Ottoman

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
watching the eclipse tonight with my two grandsons..they are really excited about it..bless 'em.

Don't know if they will last it out though...eyelids are getting heavy

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in the Moray firth area, yes there is some great areas for sighting Dolphins & sometimes Whales.

The Pic below is about the nearest example to the Northern Lights of the ones I have seen, But they vary greatly.

Regards

Ottoman
I did not think it was as colourful as that but iam sure it can be heres fingers XXXX for when or if we get up as far as that this year we love up around Blair Athol thats ower second home we are even thinking of keeping the van up there for a few years on site and even renting it out

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
It is a great Joy to share the experience of new things with young Granchildren their enthusiasm for things and the joy they take from it brings a tear to my eye, everything fresh ...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts