Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all after some advice i have a renault trafic 1.9 2008 had it 8 years been brilliant until a week before mot engine light on
error code p0100. so thought i would just change the air flow meter and all would be good.
unfortunately this was no the case and then i also have no got my coil light and service light on i have tested the pins on the maf connector and am only getting 7 volts and then to two 5 volts. if any one could give any insights on what's going on and where i could start checking i would much appreciate it.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
36,942 Posts
Would be checking the actual plug, back probe the wiring see if the wiring going into the plug is giving the same readings

·
Registered
Renault Traffic 2007 2.0 dci
4 Posts
hi all after some advice i have a renault trafic 1.9 2008 had it 8 years been brilliant until a week before mot engine light on
error code p0100. so thought i would just change the air flow meter and all would be good.
unfortunately this was no the case and then i also have no got my coil light and service light on i have tested the pins on the maf connector and am only getting 7 volts and then to two 5 volts. if any one could give any insights on what's going on and where i could start checking i would much appreciate it.
You should get right to left
Pick 1 return to ecu pin 2 4.5v pin 3 12v pin 4 blank pin 5 earth pin 6 4.5 v

1 - 3 of 3 Posts