Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello is anyone could help me with my problem I have with my car... it***8217;s keep blowing battery fuse call3 it***8217;s little 30A fuse on left...and it***8217;s nit start.... starter turn engine for couple of sec and blow same fuse electric fault come up and again and again change that fuse electric fault gone trying to start and same starter trying to turn engine for couple of seconds and blow same fuse again...
IS ANYONE Know what that fuse is responsible for????
When bridge that fuse after stop turning I can hear some strange noice in fuse box .... I***8217;ve checked fuse box cleaned... but it***8217;s nit solved anything....THANKS
AND PLEASE HELP...

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,853 Posts
That is the UNDER BONNET FUSEBOX shorting out STOP doing what you are doing.. The fuse box is damaged internally..
You will screw your ECU up

Take the covers off the fuse box..
You will end up with the PCB , now check this for signs of damage, around the black (soldered to the pcb) relays...

Would personally say, get another Fuse box, these are just plug and play
Is this what has happened initially, or since you had the fuse box out..
Remember Its your car, so reveal all,, if you have screwed something up say..

We might be able to help..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So many thanks for answering;)
I did found a little bit of water in fuse box and I***8217;ve took it appart cleaned and dried... was hoping to solve this problem but it wasn***8217;t.. earlier I found couple issues when looking for something what could do it... all sorted I mean interior fan wasn***8217;t working so I***8217;ve changed... little bit of water in passenger door....done instrument cluster was loosing lights on one side than on other so I took it out cleaned looks better all lights working now but it***8217;s one issue with it... it***8217;s constant lift on temp area... even when car closed still light it***8217;s on... is that can make it ? I mean can i do it co***347; its probably drain my battery over the time.... and what else... oh yes rear stop light wasn***8217;t working it***8217;s been earth connection fault so reconnect it properly...solved... I***8217;ve stopped trying to start off course cos I***8217;m realising it could make more damage... I***8217;ve bridged that fuse and tried it only once to see what was going to happen... to get any more ideas what else can cause that problem... that***8217;s why I***8217;m asking...so I***8217;ll try get another fuse box and hopefully it will sort it... any ideas what I can do with this light in background of oil temperature ?

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,853 Posts
Nothing Its because of your Under bonnet fuse box..
The car cannot go to sleep as such, so certain parts are staying awake and allowing power to the dash,, ..
(The fuse box has a couple of relays soldered to it inside, one is not switching off)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello its me again with my scrapy megane...I***8217;ve changed fuse box hoping that will solve this problem but still same bolloc...s ;( same fuse 30A blows left one on red battery clamp....
dash still have a light in temp background
As in photo Im adding
And after trying to start instrument cluster goes on even after locking car until battery disconnected
And same issue same 30A was fuse blown;(
Please ANYONE HELP!?!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I***8217;ll give up on this scrap.... never again FRENCH CAR.... ;(
Is anyone have any idea what to do cos I***8217;m going trough mental breakdown cos of this scrap....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts