Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if the forum title (directly below the Google search box - in this case, "Feedback Report problems, make suggestions or just generally give us feedback about the site") could be clickable - i.e. if you clicked on the word 'Feedback' it took you straight to the feedback forum index.

Or alternatively, a "Start new thread in Feedback" button somewhere each post would do the trick.

And yet another possibility: A "start new thread in..." drop-down on the "Today's posts", "New posts" and other searches.

All I'm really looking for is an easy way of starting a new thread from "Today's posts" and "New posts" without having to navigate right through the main forum index. I think it'd clear up a lot of the confusion that new users have when it comes to posting too.

S

·
0 Posts
It is clickable mate. You've just reminded me that I need to underline hyperlinks in the CSS...

In regards to a quick post option - that's sounds like a good plan...

S

·
0 Posts
OG said:
Absolutely - good idea indeed H
Not original I'm afraid! :)

I must confess that a new user suggested this to me ages ago but I couldn't for the life of me work out the easiest implementation without giving myself a headache :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is clickable mate. You've just reminded me that I need to underline hyperlinks in the CSS...
I was looking in entirely the wrong place anyway :p Still, the clicky above the Google search works nicely now (and probably always did if I'd had the sense to try it.)
In regards to a quick post option - that's sounds like a good plan...
Cheers! Not just a pretty face eh? :p

Right, who said "not even?" :steam:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts