Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have bought a FM trasmiter so i can play my ipod through my radio, i have got to set the radio on a "white noise" station but it just keeps finding the nearest station automaticaly. is there a way to stop it from doing this?

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
hi, i have bought a FM trasmiter so i can play my ipod through my radio, i have got to set the radio on a "white noise" station but it just keeps finding the nearest station automaticaly. is there a way to stop it from doing this?
Yo uneed to find the tuner button on the radio and press it until manual appears on the display, you are set to seek.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Paul for your answer, but unfortunately I have tried that and all it does is seek to the next available radio station and I need it to be set somewhere in-between stations.
Any other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Another thought, can you set you sender to say 87.7 which should be vacant and then tune to that using the tuning search? If it overlaps you should be able to move it and the radio seek with the signal as you do?

Maybe worth a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.