Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i said i would start a new thread on the 306, so here it is:d

it's a 1997 2.0 8v xsi, and its not a bad little mottah :)
at least it's French :rofl:
she's got big plans for it:rolleyes: so it will probably end up with a huge body-kit :rofl:

Ive been getting a few things done on it (brakes, track rod ends, etc etc), to get it through the mot next week, and i fitted a k&n induction kit to it today:d forgot to take a pic tho:eek:
hope to start putting the neons on tomorrow:rolleyes: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Normally, I'm not a fan of after-market headlights, but those are nice and suit the car really well. Looks like a really nice car and makes me miss my 205 again :(

Do you think the spoiler on the rear wiper really helps though? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Normally, I'm not a fan of after-market headlights, but those are nice and suit the car really well. Looks like a really nice car and makes me miss my 205 again :(

Do you think the spoiler on the rear wiper really helps though? :rofl:
yea i dont mind the headlights tbh, the angel eyes have stopped working so ive got to fix them:rolleyes:

as for the wiper spoiler....... no comment:rofl:

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Always liked the 306 just never got round to owning one.

Something about the shape, very simple design with very smooth lines...nice :)

I think they look best without bodykits and kept minimalist if you know what i mean, delocked and smooth all over.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Nice little French chic:d never had a 306 but i have had a 205 1.9 GTI:devil: K&N kit mmmh:cool: keep up the good work Marty,all the best Donald

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I think they look best without bodykits and kept minimalist if you know what i mean, delocked and smooth all over.
i agree steve, and they handle quite well too:d

Nice little French chic:d never had a 306 but i have had a 205 1.9 GTI:devil: K&N kit mmmh:cool: keep up the good work Marty,all the best Donald
i try don:rolleyes: :rofl:
keep's me going till the bits get here for the corsa:mad:

Nice clean looking car Marty.:)
ha, just freshly cleaned by my local portugese hand wash:rofl:
you didnt think i did it..... did you:rofl:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
No Marty,I can see you didn't do it.....they missed a bit.:d

I like the wheels and headlights,they definately suit the car.Not so sure about neons though.:eek:.I think thats a female thing.;)

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Marty,I can see you didn't do it.....they missed a bit.:d

I like the wheels and headlights,they definately suit the car.Not so sure about neons though.:eek:.I think thats a female thing.;)
lmao:rofl: it was too cold today... brrrr:rofl: i dont wash cars when its cold:d

yea, i like the rims and lights, not sure about the neons tbh, but she's allways wanted them, so i thought i would supprise her:d
at least she doesnt want it to be resprayed pink:eek:

·
Premium Member
8,274 Posts
Boooooooooooooooooooooost! :d

I'll echo other comments and say yes i like the wheels and those lights look spot on. A subtle body kit would look good on it IMO :)

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boooooooooooooooooooooost! :d

I'll echo other comments and say yes i like the wheels and those lights look spot on. A subtle body kit would look good on it IMO :)
ha ha... booooooooooost:d not sure if it will be getting the nitrous treatment, but you never know:idunno:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Yep nice looking car the 306 3 door, the shape is well suited to subtle MOD's IMHO, 306 is very popular with the modding fraternity

·
Premium Member
4,955 Posts

the last of the peugeots id like to own, before they looked naff with the 07 series

and if your going to fit a body kit marty, id be tempted to fit a GTi6 kit myself - if you could find one :)

but looks very nice

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
Looks good Marty. I really like the 306, as does my GF. Look forward to seeing your talents used on it:devil:

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
at least she doesn't want it to be resprayed pink:eek:

That could be arranged:d
ill get the emulsion:rolleyes: :rofl:

Yep nice looking car the 306 3 door, the shape is well suited to subtle MOD's IMHO, 306 is very popular with the modding fraternity
yea, theres quite allot of bolt on goodies available for them, and reasonably priced too:)

the last of the peugeots id like to own, before they looked naff with the 07 series

and if your going to fit a body kit marty, id be tempted to fit a GTi6 kit myself - if you could find one :)

but looks very nice
i agree totally DP, I'm not to keen on the newer pug's:(
loved the old 205:cool:
as for the kit its not up to me, but if it was.. i would probably go for something like that. (after more power:rofl: )

Looks good Marty. I really like the 306, as does my GF. Look forward to seeing your talents used on it:devil:
ha, well heres a couple of pics of the k&n kit i fitted

1 - 20 of 70 Posts