Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts 16th and finishes 3rd ...is Red Bull going to be challenging for F1 title next year and Verstappen must be a future world Champion

Reactions: ian102

·
22,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well demoted to 4th ...think the stewards got that wrong :surprise:

·
Administrator
21,725 Posts
Well demoted to 4th ...think the stewards got that wrong :surprise:
Well he did have all 4 wheels off the race track when he passed the Ferrari. Great move all the same though.

Lewis did a great job of getting the lead back and not coking up to get the win too. :grin2

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

·
22,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A few drivers had all 4 wheels off the track on several occasions...also when you look you see max veered right to avoid hitting the Ferrari rear wheel as it came back across
Did wonder if Hamilton’s tyres would last but he got it right ..as for Bottas ..what going on there he should be with Hamilton all the way

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,644 Posts
if next years engine is any better then he will be there fighting for the title
as for the the over taking he had now where else to go he was forced over the line but then every driver should have had a penalty they all did it to gain a place
as for lewis he has no one to challenge him . best car driver of the day , the only thing i dont like he is the only one paying no respect to the national anthems
Ron

·
22,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Noticed that ..stood on the podium like an impatient child through both anthems

Liked what Eddy Jordan said about Max though “needs to think carefully about choice off words when speaking about race officials”

Reactions: bugsb

·
6,644 Posts

Liked what Eddy Jordan said about Max though “needs to think carefully about choice off words when speaking about race officials”
i like Eddy he tells it as it is i would have liked to be a fly on the wall when he told his drivers what he thought :grin2:
its a pity Vettel had so many problems over the last 2-3 races it would have made a good down to the wire last race
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Think ferrari could do with more poweeeeeer. Sure it handles well but as they all do is lack the grunt of Mercedes. Was it a couple of seasons ago rosbergs kers failed and it took the red bulls ages to eventually get past.

·
Premium Member
8,608 Posts
He is one, isn't he?

Can't stand F1 of to-day, too boring compared to what was happening a decade ago. I don't mind those puny little engines (because of turboooo) but over-regulation made watching the races a compete waste of time. Prefer VASC, sadly can't watch it on my cable.

·
6,644 Posts
He is one, isn't he?

Can't stand F1 of to-day, too boring compared to what was happening a decade ago. I don't mind those puny little engines (because of turboooo) but over-regulation made watching the races a compete waste of time. Prefer VASC, sadly can't watch it on my cable.
have a look online thats how i watch f1 for free when its not on the tv
Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts